This awesome 3DFLY is a micro drone kit perfect for beginners, maker groups and all RC hobbyists! The airframe is 3D printable and it's small size will fit on most printer beds. Simple to build and safe to fly indoors and outdoors.
The flight controller requires basic soldering skills and some setup via a computer.
- 'Beef's Brushed Board' 32-bit flight controller preflashed with Baseflight firmware (Cleanflight compatible)
- 4x brushed motors (8.5mm diameter - 2 clockwise, 2 counter clockwise rotation)
- 2x packs of propellers (4 clockwise, 4 counterclockwise rotation) color will be selected at random
- CP2102 USB to serial programmer with with 4-pin jumper cable
- MicroFrX FrSky compatible receiver
- 1-cell (1S) 380mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery
- 5-port USB battery charger
- 8cm 3:1 clear heat shrink tubing with heat activated adhesive to hold motors in airframe sockets
Needed to Fly
- 4+ channel transmitter: FrSky compatible
- 3D printed airframe: Files Available Here
- Rubber band to hold battery to frame
- Double sided foam tape to attach flight controller to frame and receiver to the top of the flight controller. The DSMX satellite comes with a small piece but we recommend something stronger like 3M VHB tape.