This is a micro version of Naze32, designed for use with OpenAero32 or Baseflight.
- 33mm x 16.5mm
- 1.75 gram without headers
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit Cortex M3 processor
- MPU6050 Accelerometer/Gyro
- BMP085 Barometer (rev0)
- BMP180 Barometer (rev1)
- Only supports cPPM RC Input (All channels on one cable)
- 1 throttle, 4 servo outputs (for airplane mode)
- 4 motor outputs for quadrotor mode (rev0)
- 6 motor outputs for multirotor mode (rev1)
- 2 3.3V analog inputs (for pitot etc in airplane mode)
- Additional UART pads for GPS/Spektrum
- Currently shipping version can be powered with up to 16V
- Headers: Includes 1x 3x6 90 degree pin headers
Requires USB>3.3V serial cable (not included)
The user manual can be found here.
* The flight controller board comes with the needed pinheaders, but requires soldering. If you would like us to solder it for you, please add our Soldering Service product to your shopping cart on checkout.