Beef's Brushed Board is a 32 bit brushed flight controller that is compatible with Baseflight and Cleanflight. (Popular 32bit implementations of the Multiwii firmware) This system offers much more than previous 8-bit Multiwii systems. All firmware features are adjustable via GUI (No need to compile or mess with code)
- 4 Built in Brushed ESC
- Spektrum/SBUS/SUMD and PPM receiver compatibility
- Motor flyback protection diodes
- Built in 3.3v Buck-Boost eliminates brown outs from low battery voltage and supplies clean power for FPV gear.
- Extra power smoothing capacitor circuitry
- I2C pins Broken out
- Motors 5-8 connections broken out for Hex / Octocopter expansion.
- PWM7 Output can be used for RBG LED's in Cleanflight
- Onboard Lipo voltage measurement for future Low power warning features.
- 0.8mm Thick PCB for reduced weight
- 1 Flight Controller
- 1 Walkera/Hubsan Battery connector
- 4 micro-JST connectors for plug and play motors
- 1 X 4 pin header
- USB serial Interface (FTDI or CP2102)
- Receiver (Spek Sat or PPM)
- Motors (Recommended 7x20mm or 8.5x20mm brushed motors)
- 1S Battery
- Soldering Required
Board size: 32x32mm