Falcon 185 is a 5” class racing quad with the perfect balance of durability, weight, performance, and features. The 4mm unibody main plate with double-wide arms brings legendary durability while still maintaining a dry weight of only 83g. Falcon’s built-in carbon fiber HD camera mount makes it so you’ll never miss the carnage, and the included Flyno Cloverleaf PDB keeps your build clean and maintainable.
- 3mm unibody main plate with double-wide arms for durability and motor protection
- Supports 5” props and 22XX motors
- 83-90g bare with all hardware and PDB, 400g all up with 4S 1000mAh
- Optional built-in carbon fiber HD camera mount that can be configured to match FPV camera angle
- Reversible PDB supports any ESC without criss-crossing wires and up to 2 Pololu voltage regulators
- Carbon fiber and CNC work by Armattan
- Field repair friendly: 4 screws to access any part of the build, ESC pads protrude from the stack and can be soldered without disassembly, battery strap and GoPro straps can be replaced easily, and 4mm unthreaded FC spacers make it simple to tear down completely
Falcon comes with all the necessary hardware to build it 3 different ways:
- Low-profile build: Fixed and matching HD/FPV camera angle (HS1177M Sony Super HAD)
- Tall-tower build: Adjustable FPV camera angle and fixed HD camera angle (HS1177 Sony Super HAD)
- Micro-style: Fixed camera angle and no HD camera mount (Micro 600TVL)
Visit falconmultirotors.com for more information, photos, parts lists, and build guides.