The Zuul Gozer 150 quad frame is designed for micro FPV with big power under the hood. The split base design allows the power distribution board to sit low and have the flight controller flush with the main base.
- Plate material: 3K matte carbon fiber, 3mm base, 1.5mm top and bottom plates
- Fastener material: anodoized aluminum, nylon nuts and spacers for flight controller
- Spacer height: 20mm
- Max prop size: 3"
- Motor hole mounting: M2 screws, 9mm min distance, 12mm max distance
- Weight: 46g including hardware
- Motors: 1104 or 1306 size, 3000-4000kv
- Power: 3-4S ~500mAh
- PDB: Matek Micro or Hovership Micro
- ESC: 20a XM20 or Little Bee
- FPV: Pico VTX/camera combo or pico camera + 200mW video transmitter