Falcon 160 is a light and nimble 4” class racing quad that has more than enough power to make even 5” builds look slow. It’s the best choice for small courses where tight turns and rapid acceleration are a must. Despite being only 160mm and 63g, Falcon 160 sports a built-in carbon fiber HD camera mount so you can capture the carnage, and comes with the Flyno Cloverleaf PDB so your build comes together clean.
- 3mm unibody main plate with double-wide arms for durability and motor protection
- Supports 4” props and 13XX, 14XX, 18XX, or 22XX motors
- 63-70g bare with all hardware and PDB, 362g all up with 4S 1000mAh
- Optional built-in carbon fiber HD camera mount that can be configured to match FPV camera angle
- Reversible PDB supports any ESC without criss-crossing wires and up to 2 Pololu voltage regulators
- Carbon fiber and CNC work by Armattan
- Field repair friendly: 4 screws to access any part of the build, ESC pads protrude from the stack and can be soldered without disassembly, battery strap and GoPro straps can be replaced easily, and 4mm unthreaded FC spacers make it simple to tear down completely
Falcon comes with all the necessary hardware to build it 3 different ways:
- Low-profile build: Fixed and matching HD/FPV camera angle (HS1177M Sony Super HAD)
- Tall-tower build: Adjustable FPV camera angle and fixed HD camera angle (HS1177 Sony Super HAD)
- Micro-style: Fixed camera angle and no HD camera mount (Micro 600TVL)
Visit falconmultirotors.com for more information, photos, parts lists, and build guides.