SKYRC B6AC V2 is the upgraded version for well-known IMAX B6AC. Compared with B6AC V1, it is more accurate and stable and also has some new features and functions. Users can set the terminal voltage by themselves and connect the charger to a PC for control and firmware upgrade. What's more, users could also use it as Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter. There are Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safer than V1.
- SKYRC B6 AC V2 employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It isn't necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
- The charger can store up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles for your convenience. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
- The user can check battery's total voltage, the highest voltage, the lowest voltage and each cell's voltage by this charger.
- The user can check battery's total resistance, the highest resistance, the lowest resistance and each cell's resistance.
- Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold, Processing Time Limit
- The charger allows user to set the charge/ discharge end voltage.
- Size: 36 x 144 x 135mm
- Weight: 632g
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240V
- DC Input Voltage: 11-18V
- Max Charge: 50W
- Max Dischage: 5W
- Charge Current Range: 0.1-6.0A
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1-2.0A
- LiPo/LiFe/LiIon Cell Count Range: 1-6S
- NiMH Cell Count Range: 1-15S
- Lead Acid Charge Voltage Range: 2-20V