SKYRC D100 is a twin-channel charger with two independent circuits which can charge two different kinds of batteries simultaneously. It has a built-in PSU which supports 100W output (shared by A and B side charger) if you connect it directly to AC power supply, or you can connect it to an External PSU, then you'll get 2 X 100W on both A and B side charger. It will safely cut-off when charging is completed, with high quality and well made circuit it can be used as a Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter as well.
- Dual Power Input
AC input 100-240V or DC input 11-18V
- Dual Independent Charging Circuit for A and B side
Charge two different batteries at the same time, with different power output
- Built-in Balancer
SKYRC B6 AC+ V2 employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It isn't necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
- Profile Storage
The charger can store up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles for your convenience. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
- Voltage Display
Check battery's total voltage, the highest voltage, the lowest voltage and each cell's voltage by this charger.
- Cell Resistance Display
Check battery's total resistance, the highest resistance, the lowest resistance and each cell's resistance.
- Maximum Safety
Automatic Charging Current Limit / Capacity Limit / Temperature Threshold / Processing Time Limit
- Adjustable Terminate Voltage
The charger allows user to set the charge/ discharge end voltage.
- PC Control
The user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge date in real time graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".
- Dimension : 163mm (w) x 153mm (l) x 72mm (h)
- Weight : 975g
- DC Input Voltage : 11~18V
- Charge Circuit Power : DC Input 2 x 100W / AC Input 100W (Support Power Distribution)
- Charge Current : Max. 0.1-10A
- Discharge Circuit Power : 2 x 10W
- Current Drian for Balancing Port : Max 200mA/cell
- Trickle Charging Current : 30mA-300mA & OFF
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count : 1S~6S
- NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count : 1-15S
- Pb Battery : 2-20V