SkyRC S60 AC Professional Charger/Discharger stands out for its exquisite and stylish design. It can charge nearly all current battery types in the market, including new generation LiPo battery with end voltage 4.35V. What's more, users could set the terminal voltage by themselves and connect it to PC for PC control and firmware upgrade. Besides that, users could also use it as Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter. There are Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safe to use.
- SKYRC S60 employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It isn't necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
- The charger can store up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles for your convenience. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
- The user can check battery's total voltage, the highest voltage, the lowest voltage and each cell's voltage by this charger.
- The user can check battery's total resistance, the highest resistance, the lowest resistance and each cell's resistance.
- Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold, Processing Time Limit
- The charger allows user to set the charge/ discharge end voltage.
- Size: 52 x 106 x 112mm
- Weight: 310g
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240V
- Max Circuit Power: 60W
- Max DIscharge Power: 10W
- Charge Current Range: 0.1-6.0A
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1-2.0A
- LiPo/LiFe/LiIon Cell Count Range: 2-4S
- NiMH Cell Count Range: 6-8S
- Lead Acid Charge Voltage Range: 6-12V